DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD)- Epidemiology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Adrenoleukodystrophy in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Adrenoleukodystrophy epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every 7 major countries. The epidemiology data for Adrenoleukodystrophy are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding about the Disease scenario in 7MM. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Adrenoleukodystrophy Epidemiology Segmentation
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology [total prevalent cases, diagnosed prevalence of ALD by clinical manifestations (cerebral ALD, Adrenomyleoneuropathy and Addison's disease), diagnosed prevalence of CALD by segmentation (childhood, adolescent, adult ALD)] scenario in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2016-2027.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to this research, total prevalent cases of Adrenoleukodystrophy in 7 major markets are found out to be 26,866 in 2016.
- 10 Year Forecast of Adrenoleukodystrophy epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Prevalent Cases of Adrenoleukodystrophy
- Prevalent Cases according to segmentation: Adrenoleukodystrophy by clinical manifestation and diagnosed prevalent cases of CALD by segmentation in 7MM
- Diagnosed cases of Adrenoleukodystrophy
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Insights
2. Disease Background and Overview: Adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD)
3. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4. 7MM Prevalent Population of Adrenoleukodystophy (ALD)
5. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD)
7. Report Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s9mhdp/adrenoleukodystrop?w=4