This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Hepatitis D in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), Japan and China.
The Hepatitis D epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for each of the 8 major countries. The epidemiology data for Hepatitis D are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding about the Disease scenario in 8MM. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology [total prevalent cases, prevalence by Severity (Fulminant, Acute & Chronic), Gender Specific prevalence, Age Specific prevalence and diagnosed cases] of Hepatitis D in the 8MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), Japan and China from 2016-2027.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 8MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to this research, total prevalent population of Hepatitis D in 8 major markets was estimated to be 10,546,938 in 2016.
- 10 Year Forecast of Hepatitis D epidemiology
- 8MM Coverage
- Diagnosed Prevalent cases of Hepatitis D
- Prevalent Cases according to segmentation: by severity (Fulminant, Acute & Chronic), Gender-Specific, Age-specific and diagnosed prevalent cases of Hepatitis D in 8MM
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Insights
2. Disease Background and Overview: Hepatitis D
3. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Hepatitis D
6. Report Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngwk94/hepatitis_d?w=4