'The Global Bioplastics Market Outlook 2018-2028', provides the reader with a detailed analysis of the bioplastics industry, about bioplastics market size, regional analysis, types of biolplastics and key end users. It also provides insight on major trends and developments with impact assessment. It profiles key players with analysis of their strengths and strategies.
This research ascertains that packaging accounts for a major share in the bioplastics market. However, other sectors such as automotive, agriculture, textile and healthcare are also showing a substantial increase.
There is a huge potential for growth in bioplastics demand on the back of rising environmental concerns due to pollution produced during the manufacturing of petroleum-based plastics, as well as the rising plastic waste around the world. Bioplastics have not just been assisting in the environmental pollution problems but also lowering dependence on the oil and helping agriculture sector.
One of the key restraints in the market is the price premium over the petrol-based plastics. We assess that bioplastics prices will slightly edge down due to the economies of scale and technological developments going forward. Having said that, prices can also be driven upwards on the back of rising feedstock prices. Research and development investments would also play a key role in determining the direction of the market as it allows the new applications to adopt bioplastics. On the supply side, DUPONT and ADM have recently opened the world's first bio-based furan dicarboxylic methyl ester (FDME) plant with 60 tonnes annually.
The report covers the following:
- Analysis of Bioplastics by product type
- Critical analysis of major market trends and developments in the next ten years
- Threats and growth opportunities the market will present
- Market assessment and ten years projections for Bioplastics in revenue and volumes terms
- Market assessment and projection by Bioplastics types
- Market size and forecasts key end-use sectors
- Market structure and profiles of major players in the industry
- Market analysis by regions and countries
- Starch Blends
Agriculture and Horticulture
- Consumer electronics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkx2lp/global?w=4