DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Parcel Sortation Systems Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North American Parcel Sortation Systems Market is expected to witness market growth of 8.6% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023). The market is witnessing significant growth due to higher accuracy levels in shipping & efficiency achieved with the adoption of sortation system.
Based on Offering, the Parcel Sortation Systems market segments the market into Hardware, Software, and Services. Hardware Type includes Processors, Cameras, Sensors, Displays, Diverters, and Others.
Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Loop Type and Linear Type.
Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Logistics, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Supply, Airports, E-Commerce, Food & Beverages, and Others.
Based on Countries, the Parcel Sortation Systems market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Parcel Sortation Systems Market
4. North America Parcel Sortation Systems Market by Type
5. North America Parcel Sortation Systems Market by Vertical
6. North America Parcel Sortation Systems Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Siemens AG
- BEUMER Group
- Honeywell International, Inc. (Intelligrated)
- Bastian Solutions, LLC
- Fives Group
- KION Group (Dematic)
- Invata Intralogistics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t7mqxk/outlook_on_the?w=4