DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Artificial Intelligence: Global Investment Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This research service identifies the key trends in investments for artificial intelligence technologies and highlights the key growth areas in the technology space.
Leveraging advanced knowledge engineering mechanisms in very large computational databases and advanced search and analytical tools, artificial intelligence (AI) delivers the capability of informed decision making based on logical reasoning to computing systems.
This kind of intelligence is being relied upon in the present world to develop innumerable smart applications across sectors that can efficiently take critical decisions autonomously and accurately without human intervention. In recent years, there has been a significant surge in interest among investors to bring this technology to the market. Globally, the technology is experiencing massive amounts of funding across various sectors of interest.
In brief, this research service provides the following:
- An overview of artificial intelligence
- The evolution of AI approaches
- Funding trends of the Government toward AI
- Quarterly funding details over the past 2 years
- Key regions leading the funding deals
- Top industries attracting investors
- Top funded industries across the top 5 funded regions
- Key companies that have closed big funding amounts over the past 2 years
- Viable areas of investment for investors
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview of the Topic
3. Investment Trends in Artificial Intelligence
4. Investment Prospects and Opportunities for Investors
5. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/krn97n/global_artificial?w=4