SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Silvaco Inc. is pleased to announce the 2018 SURGE (Silvaco UserRs Global Event) schedule.
SURGE brings the TCAD, EDA, and IP communities together to discuss new technologies, explore smart application integration, and discover innovative techniques for advanced semiconductor design. According to CEO Dave Dutton, “These events open up important conversations with industry leaders and peers, highlight smart solutions to real-world challenges, and provide insight into current and future trends.”
Each SURGE event includes:
- Live demos of new features and capabilities
- Unique technical presentations
- Roadmap presentations and exciting technology updates
- Dynamic panel discussions and executive keynotes
- Networking opportunities with industry experts
- CHINA: Shenzhen City, July 26, 2018, Westin Shenzhen Nanshan
- USA: Silicon Valley, October 11, 2018
- JAPAN: Kyoto, November 2, 2018
- ISRAEL: Herzliya, November 26, 2018
For more information on SURGE please visit us at https://www.silvaco.com/company/events/surge/surge.html
About Silvaco, Inc.
Silvaco, Inc. is a leading EDA and IP provider of software tools used for process and device development and for analog/mixed-signal, power IC and memory design. Silvaco delivers a full TCAD-to- sign-off flow for vertical markets including: displays, power electronics, optical devices, radiation and soft error reliability and advanced CMOS process and IP development. For over 30 years, Silvaco has enabled its customers to bring superior products to market with reduced cost and in the shortest time. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has a global presence with offices located in North America, Europe, Japan and Asia.