MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SentinelOne, the autonomous endpoint protection company, today announced that its Worldwide Channel Partner Program has grown more than 350 percent year-over-year. Driven by global demand for next-gen technology in combating today’s most prevalent cyber threats, SentinelOne has doubled the number of international, and tripled the number of North American partners over the past 12 months.
With more than 200 APIs - the most of any endpoint company - SentinelOne enables partners to seamlessly integrate and unify security and IT assets within their existing architectures:
SHI: “SentinelOne is one of SHI’s fastest growing product lines - proof is in the numbers with several million sold in just the past few months. We look forward to leading with SentinelOne's unified EPP/EDR story with all customers.” - Joel Fikes, Managing Director TOLA
Ciphertechs: “SentinelOne continued to improve their technology, while offering a spectrum of abilities to deal with the prospect of new threats that came along. This panorama of choices continued to extend into their openness in the community with their diverse API, and the continuous improvement of visibility of data flowing through the product.” - Eugene Fruman, Security Operations Architect
Exclusive Networks: “SentinelOne is simplifying endpoint security by making it truly fit-for-purpose in the ongoing battle against advanced threats and zero day attacks.” - Barrie Desmond, Chief Operating Officer
Red Sky, A Presidio Company: “Our relationship with SentinelOne ensures that our customers continue to receive best of breed technology solutions.” - Justin Tibbs, Chief Security Officer
noris network AG: “We’re enthusiastic about the exceptionally high detection rate of the system as well as the performance and reliability of the client. In our opinion, SentinelOne is at least 1.5 years ahead of the market.” - Michael Ibe, Head of Security Operations Center
According to SentinelOne’s recent Global Ransomware Report 2018, more than half (53 percent) of U.S. organizations that were infected with ransomware blamed legacy antivirus protection for failing to prevent the attack. This widespread distrust in legacy AV coupled with SentinelOne’s ability to prevent, detect and respond to threats in real-time has fueled the hyper-growth of the Worldwide Channel Partner Program.
“The incredible worldwide growth of our channel program further validates both the increasing need for autonomous endpoint protection and SentinelOne’s position as a best-in-class solution,” said Dee Dee Acquista, Vice President of Global Channels at SentinelOne. “We look forward to continuing to grow alongside our partner community through a commitment to develop strong, mutually beneficial partnerships and ability to demonstrate the revenue opportunities the channel offers.”
SentinelOne’s channel program is designed to fully leverage the power of the channel, and its partners benefit from working with a dedicated regional channel manager, deal registration feature and margin earnings, various incentive programs, technical and sales trainings, budget for marketing events, tiered discounts, and access to SentinelOne Endpoint Protection Platform for their internal use.
In addition to tremendous growth in revenue and partner base, SentinelOne’s partners enjoy numerous program and technology benefits:
- Integrated SentinelOne’s next-gen protection across technology partners such as AlienVault, Demisto, Fortinet, IBM QRadar, Jamf, LogRhythm, Microsoft Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, Phantom, ServiceNow, Splunk, SonicWall and Sumo Logic, enabling autonomous prevention, detection, and response capabilities to extend far beyond traditional endpoints in protecting enterprise networks of the future.
- Launched a margin enhancement program for North American partners called “Margin is King,” identifying prospects and helping SentinelOne close new business.
- Developed and implemented a North American incentive program for Partner Systems Engineers, which rewards them for receiving SentinelOne training and redelivering that information to prospective customers.
- Launched an International learning and engagement program including bi-weekly webinars and monthly live partner events serving SentinelOne’s partner base in EMEA and APAC.
- Continued to offer the most APIs of any endpoint company - over 200 - for seamless integration in technology architectures.
Over the past year, SentinelOne’s Channel Program received recognition from numerous CRN awards including: 2018 Women of the Channel and Power 100, 2018 Channel Chiefs, 2018 Security 100: 20 Coolest Endpoint Security Vendors and 2018 Partner Program Guide.
SentinelOne delivers autonomous endpoint protection through a single agent that successfully prevents, detects and responds to attacks across all major vectors. Designed for extreme ease of use, the S1 platform saves customers time by applying AI to automatically eliminate threats in real time for both on premise and cloud environments and is the only solution to provide full visibility across networks directly from the endpoint. To learn more visit sentinelone.com or follow us at @SentinelOne, on LinkedIn or Facebook.