DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Disruptive Opportunities for Cobots in Manufacturing" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The scope of this report is limited to cobots based on its applicability in the manufacturing sector. The technology and innovation report focuses on providing a snapshot on the key emerging technologies enabling development of next-generation cobots in the manufacturing industry.
Technologies profiled in the report include artificial intelligence, 5G communication, mixed reality, natural language processing, machine vision and LiDAR sensors. A global analysis of the current development of technologies enabling next-generation cobots was done to assess the disruptive opportunities of cobots in manufacturing.
Key aspects addressed in the research report include the following:
- What are the key emerging technologies impacting adoption of cobots?
- What are the benefits and applications of collaborative robots?
- What are the major innovations impacting technology development?
- What are the main focus areas of technology development?
- Who are the major stakeholders driving developments and commercialization?
- How it has impacted different applications?
- What are future growth opportunities for cobots?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Collaborative Robots for Manufacturing - Technology Status Review
3. Key Enabling Technologies and Disruptive Opportunities
4. Artificial Intelligence
6. Machine Vision
7. Natural Language Processing
8. Mixed Reality
10. Use Case Studies Showcasing the Capability of Cobots in Manufacturing
11. Stakeholder Ecosystem
12. Growth Opportunities of Cobots in Manufacturing
13. Industry Contacts
- Bajaj Auto
- Trelleborg Sealing Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvjjdl/disruptive?w=4