DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Emerging Battery Companies in Asia-Pacific, 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The secondary battery market in Asia-Pacific is experiencing strong growth due to significant fall in battery costs and increasing demand from automotive, utilities, industrial sectors, consumer electronics, and wearable segments. Asia-Pacific is the largest market globally for batteries and is also rapidly growing its battery production. The region is also a fast-growing hotbed for battery-related investments and for research and development of new and innovative battery technologies.
This study covers some of the emerging and exciting secondary battery manufacturing companies in Asia-Pacific, spanning South Asia, East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Australasia regions. These companies manufacture secondary batteries that are majorly lithium-based, flow-based, or lead-based.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the current market scenario for secondary batteries?
- Which are the emerging companies?
- Which innovative space in battery technology do these emerging companies fall under?
- Which direction is the industry progressing in?
- What are the growth opportunities in this market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Profiles Of Emerging Companies
5. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
6. The Last Word
- A123 Systems
- Energy Renaissance
- E-One Moli
- Narada Power
- Power Japan Plus
- Rongke Power
- SK Innovation
- Tianneng Battery Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3sftrv/emerging_battery?w=4