DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Markets for Infectious Disease Treatments" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report focuses on newer drugs and innovations in chemical compounds, vaccines and biologicals and diagnostic kits, recently launched or in development.
Specifically excluded from the scope of research are vector or mosquito control approaches, strategies and products; drugs used for symptomatic treatment and not for the elimination of the virus from the host; and details on manufacturers and suppliers of non-branded generics.
The report has categorized the markets based on regions defined by the WHO since it is the primary organization mapping disease prevalence, assisting with access to medicine and enabling partnerships in a large number of infectious diseases.
Regions include Africa, Americas, South-East Asia, Europe, Eastern Mediterranean and Western Pacific. These cover all the WHO participating countries, which are described in detail in the subsequent section.
- 84 data tables and 23 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for infectious disease treatments, with a focus on the growth in demand for newer pharmaceutical treatments, vaccines, and environmental products
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of the increasing concerns regarding antibiotic-resistant organisms and their sometimes-fatal effects on humans
- Examination of technological developments, future trends, and emerging opportunities
- Assessments of the current state of infectious diseases on a global basis, broken down by type of disease (i.e., bacterial, viral, parasitic, and fungal) and appropriate treatments, both current and anticipated, and by region
- Patent analyses
Key Topics Covered
2 Summary and Highlights
4 Disease Overview
5 Markets and Forecast
6 Market Dynamics
7 Antibiotic Resistance
8 Research and Development
9 Next Generation Predictive Tools
10 Patent Analysis
11 Company Profiles
- Alere (Now Abbott)
- Diasorin Spa
- Gilead Sciences
- Janssen, Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson
- Medicines for Malaria Venture (MMV)
- Orasure Technologies Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics
- Sanofi, Sanofi Pasteur
- Seqirus, a CSL Company
- Siemens Healthineers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nvh7xc/global_markets?w=4
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.