This report covers the overview of the global market for enterprise networking and analyzes market trends, considering the base year of 2017 and estimates from 2018 to 2023.
Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 for segmentation based on equipment type, end-user vertical, and geography have been estimated with values derived from solutions and service providers' total revenues.
The report also includes a section on the major players in the market. Further, it explains the major drivers, competitive landscape and current trends in the enterprise networking market.
The report concludes with an analysis of the enterprise networking vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global enterprise networking market landscape.
- A detailed overview of the global market for enterprise networking within the industry
- Country specific data and analysis for U.S., Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, UK, China, Japan, and India
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for enterprise networking and segmentation of the global market by equipment type, end-user verticals and geography
- Information on key equipment including enterprise switches, ethernet routers, network security and wireless local area networks, etc.
- Evaluation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the global enterprise networking market
- Analysis of the requirements, scale, and usage of enterprise networking for different user segments, as well as identification of the needs and scope of enterprise networking for every end-user segment
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Enterprise Networking: Market Overview
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Equipment
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End-User Vertical
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- Adtran, Inc.
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- Arista Networks Inc.
- Brocade Communication Systems Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Engenius Technologies Inc.
- F5 Networks Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- Riverbed Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/76dq6t/global_enterprise?w=4