DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Molecular Diagnostics Market, Global Forecast by Application, Technology, End User, Regions, Companies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Molecular Diagnostics market is projected to become a US$ 20.5 Billion opportunity by the year 2024, owing to a significant growth during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors that can be attributed to the growth of the molecular diagnostics market include rising prevalence of diseases, including cancers, growing awareness, and acceptance of companion & personalized diagnostics and advancement in the molecular diagnostics techniques. Furthermore, rising incidence of neurological, cardiovascular and genetic disorders also helps molecular diagnostics market thrive in the coming years.
It is believed that development in molecular diagnostics has facilitated early detection of various diseases which possibly could result in major socioeconomic burden. According to WHO, the average prevalence of health care-associated infection varies between 3.5% and 12% in developed countries. While the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control reports an average prevalence of 7.1% in European countries. Molecular diagnostics play a significant role in the diagnosis of infectious diseases as they provide effective results in no time.
Segment Analysis & Forecasts
- By Application - Infectious Disease Testing holds the Maximum Market Share
- By Technology - PCR Segment is leading the market and will continue so during the Forecast period
- By End-User - Hospitals & Academic Laboratory holds the Largest Market
- By Regions - United States and Europe dominates the Molecular Diagnostics Market
- Myriad Genetics
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Molecular Diagnostic Market
3. Market Share - Global Molecular Diagnostics
4. Application - Molecular Diagnostics Market
5. Technology - Molecular Diagnostics Market
6. Region - Molecular Diagnostics Market
7. End Users - Molecular Diagnostics Market
8. Roche Diagnostics - Company Analysis
9. Abbott Laboratories - Company Analysis
10. Myriad Genetics - Company Analysis
11. Qiagen - Company Analysis
12. BioMerieux Inc - Company Analysis
13. Market Drivers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c987l8/global_molecular?w=4