DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pediatric Vaccine Market, Global Forecast Infants Vaccinated, Vaccines Administered, Immunization, By Disease (Influenza, MMR, Pneumonia, Meningitis, Hepatitis, Tap, Hib, Polio, etc) & Companies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Pediatric Vaccine Market is projected to exceed US$ 48 Billion by the year 2024.
Increasing government and non-government funding for the development of new vaccines, along with raising awareness about the benefits of vaccination, is certainly expected to positively drive the market growth in the coming years.
In order to cut the healthcare expenses, governments have been making continuous efforts to reduce the cost of patient immunization through various vaccination programs funded by government or non-government health authorities. For example, several countries have included Children Vaccination Programs, which offers vaccines to children who lack health insurance or anyone who cannot afford the cost of vaccination.
Growing prevalence of chronic diseases is another major market driver, driving the market of infant (pediatric) vaccines. According to WHO, effective immunization activities have had a major impact on reducing measles deaths. It is found that measles vaccination prevented an estimated 20.4 million deaths across the globe. Global measles deaths have decreased by 84% from an estimated 550,100 in 2000 to 89,780 in 2016.
- Pneumococcal Vaccine is likely to grow at Noteworthy Rate in the Forthcoming Years
- Nearly 650 Million Vaccines Doses will be administered in Pediatrics (Infants) by the year 2024
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Findings
2. Pediatric (Infant) Vaccines Market (2011 - 2024)
3. Market & Numbers Share - Pediatric Vaccines
4. Pediatric Vaccinated Numbers
5. Pediatric Doses of Vaccines Administered
6. Disease wise - Pediatric (Infants) Vaccines Market (2011 - 2024)
7. Disease wise - Numbers of Vaccinated Pediatric (Infants) (2011 - 2024)
8. Disease wise - Doses of Vaccines Administered in Pediatric (Infants) (2011 - 2024)
9. Disease wise - Immunization Profile
10. Vaccines Key Players Sales (2011 - 2024)
11. Vaccines - Products and Pipeline
12. Top Mergers and Acquisitions in the Vaccine Industry
13. Vaccines and Regulator's Interventions
14. Vaccine Market Drivers
15. Vaccines Market Challenges
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c66nxc/global_pediatric?w=4