DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Southeast Asian Decorative Coating Market, Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The decorative coatings industry is sensitive to Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth and tends to grow at 1.5 to 2 times that of Southeast Asia's GDP. The decorative coating market in Southeast Asia is expected to fare well due to the impressive growth in the construction industry, a result of the development of residential and commercial buildings as well as infrastructure. The optimistic economic conditions anticipated in most Southeast Asian countries, especially Indonesia and Thailand, are expected to cause these sectors to witness buoyant growth, thereby influencing the decorative coating market.
Indonesia accounted for the largest share-25.4%-with a revenue of $1.22 billion in 2017, followed by the Philippines, Vietnam, and Thailand. Much of the focus is now shifting toward emerging markets-mainly Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines-as volume is the name of the game; these countries host large populations of 251 million, 91 million, and 99 million, respectively.
Economic growth rebound in Indonesia and Thailand will increase the consumption of decorative coatings. Southeast Asia is poised for a growth rebound in 2018. Aggregate growth is likely to rebound to 5.0% in 2015 and 2016, as recovery in Indonesia and Thailand leads the way and most of the subregion trends up and benefits from rising exports and lower inflation.
Key Issues Addressed
- At what stage of lifecycle is the decorative coating market in and how is it expected to grow?
- What are the key drivers and restraints for the decorative coatings market?
- What is the revenue forecast for the coatings market?
- What are the dynamics influencing the growth of the different market segments?
- Who are the leading market participants?
- What is the coating technology trends used to meet customer needs?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview - Total Southeast Asia Decorative Coating Market
3. Drivers And Restraints - Total Decorative Coating Market
4. Value Chain Analysis - Total Decorative Coating Market
5. Forecasts And Trends - Total Decorative Coating Market
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
8. Mega Trends And Industry Convergence Implications
9. Market Forecasts And Trends - Country Analysis
10. Technology Trends
11. The Last Word
- 4 Oranges
- Atlantic Ocean
- Bauhinia Paint
- Camel Paint
- China Paint
- Dana Paint
- Davies (Charter Chemical)
- Nippon Paint
- Pacific Paint
- Propan Raya
- Rajawali Hiyoto
- TOA Paint
- Yung Chi
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mv522l/southeast_asian?w=4