DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Adult Vaccine Market, Global Analysis By Disease (Influenza, Cervical Cancer, Zoster, MMR , Pneumonia, Meningitis, Hepatitis, Tap , Varicella & Travel & Miscellaneous Vaccine) & Companies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Adult Vaccine Market is projected to reach US$ 22 Billion by the year 2024.
Nearly all countries across the globe have introduced a well-organized National immunization Programs in their vaccination schedule to overcome the outbreak of vaccine-preventable diseases. Several organizations such as Global Immunization Vision and Strategy (GIVS), WHO's Global Vaccine Action Plan, The GAVI Alliance are putting their best to reduce the occurrence of vaccine-preventable diseases around the world which certainly is driving the adult vaccine market sturdily.
Rising prevalence of diseases, growing awareness among the people regarding vaccine-preventable diseases, increasing investments by companies to develop new vaccines and increasing governments and other healthcare authorities (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation) funding for promoting immunization programs as well as for the developments & distribution of the vaccines are some other key factors which are anticipated to augment the growth of global adult vaccine during the forecast period.
- Pneumococcal Vaccine is likely to grow at a noteworthy rate over the coming years
- Almost 350 Million Adults get vaccinated by 2024
Leading Companies Featured
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Findings
2. Adult Vaccines Market (2011 - 2024)
3. Market & Numbers Share - Adult Vaccines
4. Adult Vaccinated Numbers
5. Adult Doses of Vaccines Administered
6. Disease wise - Adult Vaccines Market (2011 - 2024)
7. Disease wise - Numbers of Vaccinated Adults (2011 - 2024)
8. Disease wise - Doses of Vaccines Administered in Adults (2011 - 2024)
9. Disease wise - Immunization Profile
10. Vaccines Key Players Sales (2011 - 2024)
11. Vaccines - Products and Pipeline
12. Top Mergers and Acquisitions in the Vaccine Industry
13. Vaccines and Regulator's Interventions
14. Vaccine Market Drivers
15. Vaccines Market Challenges
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z4n4wj/adult_vaccine?w=4