DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Insulin Pump Market, Users, Reimbursement Policy, Countries (Germany, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, and UK) Clinical Trials and Training Model Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Europe insulin pump market is projected to be more than US$ 2.4 Billion by the end of the year 2024.
The numbers of factors contributing to the growth of insulin pump in Europe are growing the aging population, increasing the prevalence of diabetes, raising awareness regarding benefits of an insulin pump, increasing per capita disposable income and progressive diabetes infrastructure.
Gradual advancement of insulin pumps and its skyrocket adoption among diabetes patient over conventional techniques are opening solid opportunities for the insulin pump market in Europe. On the contrary, the high cost of an insulin pumps, inadequate reimbursement policies and availability of others substitutes are hindering the insulin pump market in Europe.
Europe is one of the best regions in the world, where healthcare provider is well aligned and diabetes institutional network are properly scattered to capture the whole demography. Thus service is available for everyone in terms of diabetes training for healthcare certified professional (HCP), assistant staff and new patients. Moreover, there is a large number of insulin pump manufacturer in Europe launching new products from time to time with great advancement and features.
In Europe, Germany is one of the biggest markets for insulin pump due to its large number of a diabetes patient, type 1 diabetes patient, and improved reimbursement policies. The report covers the following 6 European countries Diabetes insulin pump market, insulin pump users its growth forecast, Number of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes population in each country.
This report covers in-depth analysis of Insulin pump reimbursement policy of 6 major countries in Europe (Germany, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden and United Kingdom). In this report, we also covered diabetes national framework and priority of the government. In addition, we mentioned what criteria are required to get insulin pump reimbursed.
- Insulet Corporation
- Tandem Diabetes Care
- Animas Corporation
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Europe Insulin Pump Users (2010 - 2024)
3. Europe Insulin Pump Market (2010 - 2024)
4. Market Share - Europe Insulin Pump (2010 - 2024)
5. Training Model for Patients & HCP of Medtronic, Animas, Insulet Corp & Tandem Diabetes Care
6. Differentiation Points of Insulin Pump Products
7. United Kingdom - Diabetes Population (2010 - 2024)
8. United Kingdom Insulin Pump Analysis (2010 - 2024)
9. Germany - Diabetes Population (2010 - 2024)
10. Germany Insulin Pump Analysis (2010 - 2024)
11. Netherlands - Diabetes Population (2010 - 2024)
12. Netherlands Insulin Pump Analysis (2010 - 2024)
13. Sweden - Diabetes Population (2010 - 2024)
14. Sweden Insulin Pump Analysis (2010 - 2024)
15. France - Diabetes Population (2010 - 2024)
16. France Insulin Pump Analysis (2010 - 2024)
17. Switzerland - Diabetes Population (2010 - 2024)
18. Switzerland Insulin Pump Analysis (2010 - 2024)
19. Companies - Insulin Pump Clinical Trials
20. Growth Drivers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w4x7cn/outlook_on_the_2?w=4