The 3rd Annual MedDev eMarketing Summit East is the industry's ONLY TED-style event for medical device industry marketing, product management, sales, digital and brand management executives to effectively initiate and leverage a digital marketing campaign for product & brand success.
Fuel your marketing strategy as an engine for growth, unlock revenue, gain aggressive market share, build stronger brands and secure your own personal success as a marketing leader. Take advantage of future innovative marketing and sales trends to position your business for success. From hands-on training to breakout sessions, keynotes, and panel discussions, you'll get valuable insights, tools, and techniques for making the most of your marketing and sales campaigns, whether you're new to digital marketing or an experienced veteran.
Expect to leave this Conference empowered to turn your digital challenges into a strategic path forward. Objective insights, guidance, innovative case study examples, answers to important questions and business-building decision supportall from the trusted experts in medical device marketing and sales.
Why You Should Attend?
- This is an Event Dedicated to Medical Device & Health IT Marketers
- 2 Days of Interactive & Engaging Content to Share with Your Team
- To Hear Innovative & Inventive Go-To-Market Strategies
- Participate in Dialogue-Driven Sessions, Case Studies, Workshops, Roundtables, TED-Style Presentations
- Ask Questions to a Focus Group of End-User Consumers (Patients) & Providers
- Learn New Manners to Reach Providers, Payers & Patients
- Stay on Top of Regulatory & Compliance Issues as they Apply to Marketers of Medical Device & Health IT Companies
- Discuss best practices of adapting go-to-market model to effectively compete
- Assess how medical device companies are currently using digital for their commercial efforts
- Establish metrics to understand the effectiveness of your digital marketing strategy
- Understand how both payers and managed markets can measure how contracts are actually performing
- Best practices of improved patient access through various electronic services
- Best practices for long-term and successful collaboration with marketing and sales
- Discussing what is needed to optimize medication use and improve patient outcomes
Benefits of Attending
- 35+ Leading Industry Speakers
- 10+ Networking Sessions
- 100+ Senior Participants
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/drjj9t/3rd_meddev?w=4