DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global ambulatory surgical centers market to grow with a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
The rise in minimally invasive surgery is one of the major factors driving the growth of the ambulatory surgical centers market. Cardiac surgery is one the largest segments of the ambulatory surgical centers, with increasing prevalence of cardiac disorder among people also helping to boost the market growth. However, declining reimbursement policies for ASCs act as a restraint for ASC market.
Increasing awareness of ambulatory surgical centers in developing countries can create lucrative opportunities for the market. Besides this, on-going strategic alliances like mergers and acquisition activities with hospitals and physicians are likely to create growth opportunities in the near future.
Geographically, North America dominated the ambulatory surgical centers market in 2017 and is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. Key factors such as high adoption of technologically advanced products, government initiatives and strategic alliances among the players operating in this market are responsible for driving the ambulatory surgical centers market. Europe and Asia Pacific are expected to have a decent market share over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market Overview
4. Global Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market by Ownership
5. Global Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market by Specialty Type
6. Global Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market by Service
7. Global Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market by Specialties Served
8. Global Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market by Region 2018-2024
9. Companies Covered
- Envision Healthcare Corporation
- Surgery Partners
- IntegraMed America, Inc.
- NueHealth (Nueterra Healthcare)
- Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Management Services, L.P.
- Aspen Healthcare
- Healthway Medical Group
- Medical Facilities Corporation
- Tenet Healthcare
- AmSurg Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lsdk58/ambulatory?w=4
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.