DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Civil Aviation and Military Training and Simulation Market (2018-2022 Edition)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report analyzes the potential opportunities and significant trends in the global civil aviation and military training & simulation markets. The report provides detailed analysis of the market size and segments of the civil aviation and military training and simulation market with regional focus on markets in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America, and Africa.
It assesses the market share of civil aviation and military training and simulation industry based on certain parameters such as simulator manufacturer, region, operator, aircraft type, etc. The report profiles leading companies operating in the segment such as CAE, L3 Technologies Inc., Rockwell Collins and Thales Group.
Flight simulators are mainly of five types - System trainers, Flight Training Devices (FTD), Cockpit Procedure Trainers (CPT), full flight simulators (FFS) and Part Task Trainers (PTT). However, it can be broadly categorized into two types - full flight simulators (FFS) and flight simulation training devices (FSTD).
- Growing Active Fleet of Commercial and Business Aircraft
- Rising Demand for Trained Aviation Professionals
- Growing Defence Budgets
- Desire to Integrate Training Systems
- Rising Political and Civil Unrest
- Stringent Training and Certificate Regulations
- Lack of Simulator for Complex Systems
- Presence of Several Private Players
- Outsourcing Training and Maintenance Services
- Technological Advancements
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Military Training and Simulation Market Analysis
4. Global Civil Aviation Training and Simulation Market Analysis
5. Regional Analysis
6. Market Dynamics
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- CAE Inc.
- L3 Technologies Inc.
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- Thales Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cm4tdw/civil_aviation?w=4
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.