DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "New Elemental Impurities Tests for Pharmaceutical Products According to the New ICH Q3D and USP 232/233 Guidelines" webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This webinar will discuss the new elemental impurities test requirements as per the new ICH Q3D and USP 232/233 Guidelines, the testing required to comply with it and how to do proper risk assessment and analytical measurements, which drug products are within the scope, the documentation related to control of elemental impurity, which methods required to be validated.
The objective of this live training webinar is to provide an understanding of the new standards and guideline, what testing is required in order to comply with the spirit of the documents, how to perform a proper risk assessment, and how to perform suitable analytical measurements.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Elemental Impurities: The case for change
- Regulatory status: FDA, ICH Q3D, USP 232/233
- Scope of the new guidance on Elemental Impurities - related to ICH Q3D and USP Chapters 232 and 233
- What drug products are within the scope of the guidance
- Which classes of drug products need to comply with ICH Q3D and which with USP 232/233
- How risk assessment influences what testing is required
- What documentation related to control of elemental impurities is expected by FDA
- Implementation of the Guidelines
- Which procedures can be used to demonstrate compliance
- Analytical Procedures and how methods should be validated
- What you should be doing now?
Who Should Attend:
- Researchers/ R&D Managers
- Laboratory Managers/ Directors / Supervisors
- Laboratory Technicians / Operators
- Analytical Chemists
- Laboratory Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
- Quality Control and assurance managers
- Chemical Manufacturing and Control managers
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h37j5d/new_elemental?w=4