DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "State Of The Industry: Pet Kennels/Boarding In The U.S. (13th Edition)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Changing Demographics Reshape the Marketplace
- High-End Services and Mobile Apps Boost Pet Kennel/Boarding Expenditures
- Pet Kennels/Boarding for Dogs vs. Cats
- Dog Population
- Cat Population
- Demographic Profile of Dog Owners
- Demographic Profile of Cat Owners
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Pet Services
- Consumer Price Trends for Pet Services
- Industry Leaders
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Pet Boarding Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hlf44b/state_of_the?w=4
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.