DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "State of the Industry: Pet Stores in the U.S. (13th Edition)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Changing Demographics Reshape the Marketplace
- Pet Store Sales Trends
- Number and Location of Pet Stores
- Average Sales Per Pet Store
- Profits and Expenses for Pet Stores
- Pet Food and Treats
- Pet Supplies and Medicine
- Pet Toys
- Live Animals
- Pet Grooming and Boarding
- Pet Population
- Demographic Profile of Dog Owners
- Demographic Profile of Cat Owners
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Pet Food
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Pet Purchases, Supplies, and Medicine
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Pet Services
- Consumer Price Trends for Pet Products and Services
- Industry Leaders
- Greener Practices Can Increase Profits and Sales
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Pet Stores
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l94wjj/state_of_the?w=4
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.