DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Infection Control Market by Disinfection Products, Sterilization Products, End User - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global infection control market is projected to reach USD 21.06 billion by 2022 from USD 15.35 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
In 2016, North America dominated the global infection control market. The growth in this market can mainly be attributed to the rising incidence of HAIs, increasing cost burden due to rising geriatric population and incidence of chronic diseases, rising focus on food sterilization and disinfection, growth in the number of surgeries performed in the US, and growing intensity of industry competitiveness.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. High growth in Asia Pacific region is largely driven by rising incidence of HAIs and increasing medical tourism in emerging countries such as China and India. Furthermore, the growing economies of China and India, increasing incidence of nosocomial infections, and improved healthcare infrastructure in Asian countries are further boosting the infection control products and services in this region during the forecast period.
- Rising Incidence of Hospital-Acquired Infections
- Increasing Number of Surgical Procedures
- Rising Cost Burden Due to the Increasing Geriatric Population and Growing Incidence of Chronic Diseases
- Growing Focus on Food Sterilization and Disinfection
- Concerns Regarding the Safety of Reprocessed Instruments
- Stringent Regulations for Sterilization Equipment Manufacturers and Service Providers
- Emerging Markets
- Increasing Use of E-Beam Sterilization
- Rising Importance of Single-Use Medical Nonwovens and Medical Devices
- Sterilization and Disinfection of Advanced Medical Instruments
- End-User Noncompliance With Sterilization Standards
- Advanced Sterilization Products (A Johnson & Johnson Company)
- Cantel Medical
- Getinge Group
- Halyard Health
- MMM Group
- Metrex Research
- Pal International
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Sotera Health
- Steris Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4n38jz/infection?w=4
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.