This report covers the global market for smart city technologies and regional analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of World. Component segments include communications, hardware, sensors, and software as well as in-depth market size and forecast for key end-user segments including energy management, water management, transportation management, assisted living, e-government, and waste management.
The Report Includes
- 47 data tables
- An overview of the new and evolving information and communication technology investment driven by smart city applications
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for smart city applications by geographical regions, technology solutions, and end-user segments, including energy management, water management, transportation management, assisted living, e-government, and waste management
- Information on major factors influencing the smart cities market, such as the presence of a creative class, the quality of and dedicated attention to the urban environment, the level of education, multimodal accessibility, the use of information communication technologies for public administration, and how these factors correlate into urban wealth
- Analysis of important growth opportunities, including new transport management systems, smart grids, water monitoring systems, and energy-efficient buildings
- Company profiles of major players in the smart cities market, including Accenture, General Electric, Hitachi, Microsoft, Siemens, and the Toshiba Group
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Technology Type
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 7 Analysis of Market Opportunities
- ABB Tropos
- AGT International
- Autodesk Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Ericsson Ab
- General Electric
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Orange Group
- Sap Se
- Schneider Electric Se
- Silver Spring Networks
- Verizon Communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ml4bxr/global_smart?w=4