DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Internet of Things (IoT) Sensors in Healthcare: Global Markets and Technologies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report covers IoT sensors for healthcare, within this scope, the report sizes and forecasts the software and hardware revenue for both sensors and interconnection platforms. Technology segments are divided into hardware and software.
The report also segments the market by application in terms of:
- Patient monitoring.
- Therapy administration.
The Report Includes:
- 29 data tables
- An overview of the global market for Internet of Things (IoT) sensors in healthcare
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Market breakdown by technology type, application, end user and region
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including AMETEK, Inc., Analog Devices Inc., Analogic Corp., Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals LLC and Beckman Coulter, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Technology Type
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End User
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 Analysis of Market Opportunities
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
- Ametek Electronics Instruments Group
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Bayer Health Care
- Beckman Coulter
- Buivision Inc.
- Cardio3 Biosciences
- Children's Medical Center Corp.
- Cook Urological
- Cooper Instruments & Systems
- Custom Sensors & Technologies
- Dow Global Technologies Inc.
- Ela Medical
- General Electric
- Geratherm Medical
- Given Imaging
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Koike Medical
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics
- Light Sciences
- Medical Solutions
- Micro Medical Devices
- National Science Foundation (Nsf)
- Olympus Optical
And many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r9bshq/global_internet?w=4