DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Saudi Arabia Physical Security System Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast by Types, by Verticals, by Regions and Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Saudi Arabia Physical Security System market is projected to reach $312 million by 2024.
During 2014-17, Saudi Arabia physical security systems market registered a decline owing to deteriorating economic conditions, primarily due to slump in oil prices. During this period, major government spending was cut down, resulting in halt in several government projects in the country.
In 2016, the market declined due to falling government spending owing to declining oil prices. However, the market is anticipated to bounce back with recovery of oil prices post 2017. Growing security concerns and increasing crime index in Saudi Arabia are expected to boost the growth of Physical Security System market during the forecast period. Amongst all the verticals, the government & transportation vertical acquired highest revenue share of the market.
In Saudi Arabia, the Central region held major market share for physical security systems in terms of revenues on the back of increasing infrastructure development activities, especially in the commercial and residential verticals. The Central region is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well.
- Avigilon Corporation
- Axis Communication
- Bosch Security System Inc.
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.
- Hanwha Techwin Co Ltd
- Honeywell Security
- Smith Detection
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Saudi Arabia Physical Security Systems Market Outlook
4. Saudi Arabia Physical Security Systems Market Dynamics
5. Saudi Arabia Physical Security Systems Market Trends & Opportunities
6. Saudi Arabia Physical Security Systems Market Outlook, By Type
7. Saudi Arabia Physical Security Market Outlook, By Application
8. Saudi Arabia Physical Security Market Outlook, By Region
9. Saudi Arabia Physical Security Systems Market - Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
12. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kg2bmz/saudi_arabia?w=4