MiFIR Transaction Reporting course is a one day intensive programme delivered by an expert in the regulatory reporting aimed at foundation to practitioner level. The programme is designed in accordance with ESMA guidelines and provides a deep dive review and analysis of the key elements required by the FCA and ESMA.
The programme is suitable for anyone involved in reporting, compliance and operations and includes many discussions, practical exercises and case studies. At the end of the course there will be a test performed to help participants consolidate their knowledge.
Course certificates will be provided on completion. Plication of the rules in a way that gives a better understanding of your business and the activities that are putting you at a greater risk.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand the FCA and ESMA requirements for transaction reporting and how to stay compliant
- Be aware of all the changes introduced by MiFID II
- Understand the importance of correct classification and how to handle different scenarios
- Learn how to report various financial instruments
- Be aware of the governance and operational requirements
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgwpx5/1_day_course?w=4
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.