DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electronic Waste Management: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
With the advancement in technology, global demand for electrical and electronic equipment has increased dramatically. Drastic innovations have shortened the life of these products which has, in turn, exponentially increased the generation of waste from electrical and electronic equipment and global production is expected to continue to accelerate in the near future. In the next decade, China, Eastern Europe, South America and several countries in Africa and the Middle East are expected to become significant electronic waste producers.
This report contains:
- An in-depth analysis of the treatment and recycling technologies used for electrical and electronic waste processing.
- An overview of the quantities of electrical and electronic waste produced by region, type and source.
- Current and future market projections of treatment technologies for electrical and electronic waste management in each region.
- Profiles of current industry players by region including service suppliers and contractors.
- A review of market and economic opportunities for current industry participants and new entrants
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary and Highlights
3 Market and Technology Background
4 Quantities of Electrical and Electronic Waste Produced by Type and Region
5 Global Market for Electrical and Electronic Waste Management and Recycling
6 Regional Market Segmentation for Electrical and Electronic Waste Management and Recycling Industry
7 Patent Review and New Developments on Electrical and Electronic Waste Management and Recycling
8 Financial Performance of Major Companies on Electrical and Electronic Waste Management and Recycling
9 Electrical and Electronic Waste Management and Recycling Global Market Overview: Obstacles, Challenges and Trends
- ACA Industry APS
- ALBA Group
- American Retroworks
- Belmont Trading Co. Inc.
- Brentwood Recycling Systems
- Cimelia Resource Recovery Pty. Ltd.
- Clean Harbors Inc.
- Com2 Recycling Solutions Llc
- CP Manufacturing Inc.
- Crt Recycling Inc.
- Daiseki Co. Ltd.
- Dongjiang Environmental Co.Ltd.
- Dp Electronic Recycling
- Dynamic Recycling
- E Waste Experts Inc.
- E-Parisaraa Pvt. Ltd.
- Earth E-Waste Management Pvt. Ltd.
- Eco Recycling Ltd.
- Ecomation OY
- Eldan Recycling A/S
- Electronics Recycling Services Llc
- Elms Industrial Pte. Ltd.
- Emak Refining And Recycling
- Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd.
- Envirocom England Ltd.
- Erdwich Zerkleinerungssysteme Gmbh
- Exitcom Recycling Gmbh
- Global Electric Electronic Processing Inc
- Greenline Environmental Ltd
- Guidetti Recycling S.R.L.
- Gujarat Enviro Protection & Infrastucture Ltd. (Gepil)
- Hanjer Biotech Energies Pvt. Ltd.
- Lifespan Recycling Co. Inc.
- Waste Management Inc.
And many more..
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r5l8kc/global_electronic?w=4