This report covers only conventional sensors such as pressure, temperature, level, flow and position sensors, and excludes unconventional sensors such as pointing sensors used in touch screens and touch-pads, barcode readers and radio frequency identification (RFID) readers; remote readout and intelligent power meters; gas and water meters; and remote readout heat meters. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 127 tables
- A detailed overview and industry analysis of the global markets for sensors within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Segmentation of the global market by various types, end-uses, application industries, and geographical regions
- Country specific data and analysis for U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa and Middle Eastern Countries
- Underlying factors influencing the global sensors market such as drivers, restraints, technological advancements, current and future trends, and regulatory developments
- Analyze the broad applications of sensors and the markets for such applications, with a special emphasis on new products being developed and the markets for these products
- A relevant patent analysis with an assessment of technological and competitive landscape in which an organization operates
- Information about new developments taking place in the sensor industry regarding continuous improvements in environmental performance
- Company profiles of major players in the market including Analog Devices Inc., Delphi Automotive PLC, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Honeywell Sensing & Controls, NXP Semiconductors, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Texas Instruments Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary and Highlights
4 Market for Sensors by Technology
5 Market for Sensors by End User
6 Market for Sensors by Applications
7 Patent Review/New Developments
8 Analysis of Market Opportunities
9 Profiles of Sensor and Related Equipment Manufacturers
- AB Electronik
- Accel AB
- Ametek Inc.
- Automotive Technologies International Inc.
- Bosch Sensortec Gmbh
- Contelec Ag
- Conti Temic Microelectronic Gmbh
- Continental Ag
- Cooper Instruments & Systems
- Corrsys-Datron Sensorsysteme Gmbh
- Crossbow Technology Inc.
- Cts Corp.
- Custom Sensors & Technologies (Cst)
- Cyberoptics Corp.
- Cynergy3 Components Ltd.
- D&R Technology Llc
- Delphi Automotive Plc
- Delphi Corp.
- Hitachi Automotive Systems
- Honeywell Sensing & Controls
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Jumo Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Nippon Aleph Corp.
- Nova Biomedical Corp.
- Novotechnik U.S. Inc.
- Panasonic Electric Works
- Philips Photonics
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Valeo SA
- Zephyr Technology Corporation
- And many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8fzsf5/sensors?w=4