The scope of the report includes an overview of the global market for the MEMS sensors, biochips and nanosensors as well as analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, considering base year of 2016 and estimates for 2017 to 2022 with projection of CAGR in the forecast period.
The report also includes a discussion of technological, regulatory and competitive elements as well as economic trends affect the market and explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry.
- 56 data tables and 34 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of historical perspective and milestones in the development of microsensors
- Evaluation of current and developmental microsensor technologies and their potential applications
- Detailed company profiles of the top players of the industry are, Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bruker Corp., Robert Bosch Gmbh, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Panasonic Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary and Highlights
3 MEMS Biosensors and Nanosensors Market Overview
4 MEMS Sensor Market Breakdown by Type
5 Biochip Market Breakdown by Type
6 Nanosensor Market Breakdown by Type
7 MEMS Biosensors and Nanosensors Market Breakdown by Region
8 Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Factors in the MEMS: Biosensors and Nanosensors Industry
- Factors influencing MEMS: Biosensors and Nanosensors Price Trends
- Market Share Analysis
- Major Strategic Development
- Key Market Developments
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Bruker Corp.
- Cepheid Therapeutics
- Denso Corp.
- Fluidigm Corp.
- GMA Industries Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Integrated Nano-Technologies Llc
- Knowles Corp.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Merck Kgaa
- Nanomix, Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Perkinelmer Inc.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V.
- TDK Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j6sbhh/mems_biosensors?w=4