DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Epiomic Epidemiology Series: Mucopolysaccharidosis Type Vi Forecast In 30 Major Markets 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the current prevalent population for MPS VI across 30 Major Markets split by gender and 5-year age cohort. In addition to the current prevalence, the report provides an overview of the risk factors, diagnosis and prognosis of the disease, along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from our analysis team, MPS VI patients grouped by disease severity and comorbidities have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
- Czech Republic
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
Main symptoms and co-morbidities of MPS VI include:
- Cardiac valvular dysfunction
- Heart failure
- Recurrent airway (pneumonia, sinusitis) and ear (otitis media) infections
- Respiratory failure
- Obstructive sleep apnoea
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Joint disease
- Cervical spine compression
- Umbilical and inguinal hernia
Reasons to buy:
- Ability to quantify patient populations in global MPS VI market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of MPS VI and identification of patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Better understanding of the impact of specific co-morbid conditions on the prevalent population of MPS VI patients.
- Identification of MPS VI patient sub-populations that require treatment.
- Better understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of MPS VI patients.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cause of the Disease
- Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diagnosis of the Disease
- Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
- Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
- Key Comorbid Conditions/Features Associated with the Disease
- Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
- Top-Line Prevalence for Mucopolysaccharidosis Type Vi
- Features of Mucopolysaccharidosis Type Vi Patients
- Comorbidities of Mucopolysaccharidosis Type Vi Patients
- Online Epidemiology Databases
- Online Pharmaceutical Pricing Database
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8bpl68/mucopolysaccharido?w=4