DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Epiomic Epidemiology Series: Hidradenitis Suppurativa Forecast In 21 Major Markets 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the current prevalent population for HS across 21 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Russia, Turkey, Japan, China, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. In addition to the current prevalence, the report provides an overview of the risk factors, diagnosis and prognosis of the disease, along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from our analysis team, HS patients grouped by disease stages, grades, phenotypes, number and type of lesions, certain parameters, as well as signs and comorbidities have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities of HS include:
- Lymphatic obstruction
- Contractures with reduced mobility
- Perianal and perirectal sinuses and fistulae
- Pyoderma gangrenosum
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn's disease
- Squamous cell carcinoma
Reasons to buy
- Ability to quantify patient populations in global HS market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of HS and identification of patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Better understanding of the impact of specific co-morbid conditions on the prevalent population of HS patients.
- Identification of HS patient sub-populations that require treatment.
- Better understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of HS patients.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cause of the Disease
- Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diagnosis of the Disease
- Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
- Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
- Key Comorbid Conditions/Features Associated With the Disease
- Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
- Top-Line Prevalence for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Features of Hidradenitis Suppurativa Patients
- Areas Affected by Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Comorbidities of Hidradenitis Suppurativa Patients
- Online Epidemiology Databases
- Online Pharmaceutical Pricing Database
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xdq277/hidradenitis?w=4