DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Epiomic Epidemiology Series: Fabry Disease Forecast In 21 Major Markets 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Fabry Disease across 21 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Austria, Portugal, Russia, Turkey, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Fabry disease have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Fabry disease include:
- Cornea verticillata (corneal whorling)
- Hearing loss
- Cardiac hypertrophy & arrhythmias
- Sweating dysfunction
Reasons to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Fabry disease market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Fabry disease and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Fabry disease prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within Fabry disease which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Fabry disease patients.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cause of the Disease
- Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diagnosis of the Disease
- Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
- Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
- Key Comorbid Conditions/Features Associated with the Disease
- Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
- Top-Line Prevalence for Fabry Disease
- Features of Fabry Disease Patients
- Abbreviations Used in the Report
- Online Epidemiology Databases
- Online Pharmaceutical Pricing Database
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6xg6r7/fabry_disease_in?w=4