DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PThe "Epiomic Epidemiology Series: Onychomycosis Forecast In 22 Major Markets 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Onychomycosis across 22 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Turkey, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors and prevention, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from our analysis team, patient groups divided by disease classification, aetiology, main symptoms and co-morbidities have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Onychomycosis include:
- Tinea pedis
- Peripheral vascular disease
- HIV / AIDS
- Osteoarticular disease
Reasons to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Onychomycosis market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Onychomycosis and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Useful in the identification and trend of the prevalence numbers for the different causative agents of Onychomycosis.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Onychomycosis prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within Onychomycosis which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Onychomycosis patients.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cause of the Disease
- Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diagnosis of the Disease
- Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
- Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
- Key Comorbid Conditions/Features Associated with the Disease
- Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
- Top-Line Prevalence for Onychomycosis
- Features of Onychomycosis Patients
- Other Services & Solutions
- Online Epidemiology Databases
- Online Pharmaceutical Pricing Database
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/75ffjj/onychomycosis?w=4