DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Epiomic Epidemiology Series: Gaucher's Disease Forecast In 30 Major Markets 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the current prevalent population for GD across 30 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Austria, Greece, Romania, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Estonia, Russia, Turkey, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort.
Along with the current prevalence, the report provides an overview of the genotypes and the prevalence of associated disorders of GD. The report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from our analysis team, several of the main co-morbidities of GD have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for GD include:
- Haematological conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Gall stones
Reasons to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global GD market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of GD and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on GD prevalent population.
- Examination of the prevalence of the different causative gene mutations for GD.
- Identify sub-populations within GD which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of GD patients.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cause of the Disease
- Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diagnosis of the Disease
- Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
- Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
- Key Comorbid Conditions/Features Associated with the Disease
- Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
- Top-Line Prevalence for Gaucher's Disease
- Features of Gaucher's Disease Patients
- Comorbidities of Gaucher's Disease Patients
- Abbreviations used in the Report
- Other Services & Solutions
- Reports & Publications
- Online Epidemiology Databases
- Online Pharmaceutical Pricing Database
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjx8s8/gauchers_disease?w=4