DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Epiomic Epidemiology Series: Acne Vulgaris Forecast In 19 Major Markets 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Acne Vulgaris across 19 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from our analysis team, main classes of the disease by severity, type and grade, as well as disease aetiology, manifestations and co-morbidities have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Acne Vulgaris include:
- Underlying hormone imbalance
- Family history
- Skin scarring
Reasons to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Acne Vulgaris market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Acne Vulgaris and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Acne Vulgaris prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within Acne Vulgaris which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Acne Vulgaris patients.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cause of the Disease
- Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diagnosis of the Disease
- Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
- Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
- Key Comorbid Conditions/Features Associated With the Disease
- Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
- Top-Line Prevalence for Acne Vulgaris
- Features of Acne Vulgaris Patients - abbreviations used in the Report
- Other Services & Solutions
- Reports & Publications
- Online Epidemiology Databases
- Online Pharmaceutical Pricing Database
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sbxv4n/acne_vulgaris?w=4