DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The
North American Market for Plastics Compounding" report has been
added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Features of the Report
- Review of key plastics additives used in plastics compounding.
- Important information on major fillers/reinforcements.
- Developments in carbon fiber and carbon nanotubes for reinforcement of thermoplastics.
- Advances in natural fiber reinforcements.
- Regulatory and environmental developments shaping compounds, ranging from phthalate plasticizers to halogenated flame retardants.
- Key suppliers of plastics additives and fillers/reinforcements.
- Notes of some recent advances in plastics compounding and machinery.
Report also includes:
- 21 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of the global plastics compounding market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of CAGRs through 2022.
- Coverage of the major thermoplastic resins and thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs); resins, including high-density polyethylene (HDPE), low-density polyethylene (LDPE), linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), polypropylene, polystyrene, and engineering thermoplastics (ETPs): the major representatives being nylons, polycarbonates, polyacetals, PET, and PBT; the report also includes bio compounds, or plastics that are made from plants instead of hydrocarbons.
- Identifications of major resin producers, key plastics processors, and independent compounders, along with activities, product lines, and estimated sales for the major independent compounders.
- Reviews of key plastics additives used in plastics compounding and advances in plastics compounding equipment.
- Information on major fillers/reinforcements.
- Developments in carbon fibre and carbon nanotubes, and advances in natural fibres.
- Company profiles of major key players in the market, including Advanced Composites Inc., Basf Corp., Clariant International Ltd., The Dow Chemical Co., ExxonMobil Chemical Co., Plastics Plus Inc. and Polymer Resources Ltd.
- A. Schulman Inc.
- Aaron Industries Corp.
- Aclo Compounders
- Agc Chemicals Americas Inc.
- Basf Corp.
- Bay Polymer Corp.
- Birch Plastics Inc.
- Chroma Corp.
- Clariant International Ltd., Masterbatches Division
- Colortech Inc.
- Deceuninck North America Llc
- DSM Engineering Plastics Inc.
- Dyneon Llc
- E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Co.
- Emerald Performance Materials Llc
- Ems-Chemie (North America) Inc.
- Exxonmobil Chemical Co.
- Ferro Corp.
- Lyondellbasell Advanced Polyolefins
- Plastic Recycling Technology Inc.
- Plasticomp Inc.
- Polyram U.S.A. and Canada
- Rhein Chemie Additives
- Roscom Inc.
- RTP Company
- Sabic Innovative Plastics/Lnp
- Tekni-Plex Inc.
- Teknor Apex Co.
- The Dow Chemical Co.
- The Lubrizol Corp.
- Themix Plastics Inc.
- Valtris Specialty Chemicals
- Wellman Engineering Resins
and many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4hnh3t/the_north?w=4