DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Rail Transit Air-conditioner Industry Report, 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
As Chinese cities are growing ever bigger and traffic jams are getting worse, the traditional public transport cannot meet city dwellers' mobility need any longer, and rail transit in consequence becomes indispensable to address heavy traffic congestion in big cities since it is characterized by high speed, large carrying capacity and less pollution. China has entered a fast development stage for rail transit and construction of high-speed rails, subways and intercity rails are either under way or in the pipeline across the country, stimulating rapid growth of related components like rail transit air-conditioners whose market size reported RMB5.025 billion in 2017 with a year-on-year surge of over 100%. It is anticipated that the investments into railways during 2016-2020 will be up to at least RMB4 trillion, that is to say, more than RMB800 billion per year, of which investment into rolling stock equipment is estimated to hit RMB540 billion.
Additionally, the new urbanization development strategy is pushing ahead at a rapid race in China, and construction of urban rail transit becomes a development priority. As expected, the investments into urban rail transit will be more than RMB2 trillion between 2016 and 2020, including the estimated input of over RMB150 billion in rolling stock equipment. The Chinese rail transit air-conditioning market will be worth RMB23 billion in the next five years, i.e., an average of RMB4.6 billion per annum.
- Guangzhou Dinghan Rail Transit Vehicle Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Longertek Technology
- Merak Jinxin Air Conditioning Systems Co., Ltd.
New United Air-conditioning System
- New United Group
- Shanghai Cool-Air Transport Refrigeration Equipment Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Faiveley
- Shijiazhuang King Transportation Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Songz Automobile Air Conditioning Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Liebherr ZhongChe Transportation Systems Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Status Quo of China's Rail Transit Air-Conditioning Industry
2. Development of China's Rail Transit Industry
3. Development of China's Rail Vehicle Industry
4. Situation of Rail Vehicle Air-Conditioning Market in China
5. Major Chinese Rail Transit Air-Conditioning Manufacturers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nkm979/china_rail?w=4