DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Markets, Technologies and Devices for Energy Harvesting" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report presents forecasts for energy harvesters for 2018 through 2023, with a base year of 2017, on a volume and value basis. Market forecasts in terms of value are presented in U.S. dollars, while forecasts in terms of volume are presented in thousands of units. Thousands was selected as a denomination because shipment volumes for some categories would otherwise appear to be insignificant.
It is important to note that energy harvesters can power wireless sensor nodes, which will ship by the billions in the future. Energy harvesters will power several additional device categories that will not be as prolific in number as wireless nodes, but which will experience tremendous growth as well.
Energy harvesting for the purposes of this report is restricted to non-grid-connected applications and excludes power plants that use sources such as solar, wind and hydroelectric.
The forecasts are further broken down by energy source, end application and region.
- An overview of the global markets, technologies, and devices for energy harvesting within the industry
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, UK, France, Germany, China, India, and Japan
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Segmentation of the energy harvesting market by geographical region, end-use application, and energy source in terms of dollar and unit sales
- A look at how energy harvesting crosses many industries and disciplines such as energy management, instrumentation, wireless and wireline communication, materials, nanotechnology and regulation
- Identification of factors such as challenges, opportunities, key trends and technology updates that will affect the future market dynamics
- Information on cutting edge breakthroughs by means of a detailed patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of major Players in the Market including Advanced Cerametrics Inc., Bae Systems, Cymbet Corp., Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., KCF Technologies, Micropelt, Phononic Inc. and Siemens AG
- Advanced Cerametrics Inc.
- Advanced Linear Devices Inc.
- Ambient Micro
- Bae Systems
- Citizen Watch Co. Ltd.
- Digi International Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Ferro Solutions
- Freescale (Nxp Semiconductors)
- Future Energy Solutions (Fes)
- G24 Power Ltd.
- IXYS / Littlefuse Inc.
- Kcf Technologies
- Laird Plc
- Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Linear Technology Corp. (Analog Devices Inc.)
- Lumedyne Technologies
- Marlow Industries
- Maxim Integrated
- Microsemi Corp.
- Microstrain Inc.
- Mide Technology Corp.
- Moog Inc.
- Seiko Watch Corp.
- Siemens Ag
- Smart Material Corp.
- Solaronix Sa
- Tellurex Corp.
- Texas Instruments Inc. (Ti)
- Textron Inc.
- Thales Group
- and many more...
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Introduction
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Energy Source
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
Chapter 8 Patent Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tm43rj/global_markets?w=4