DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Market will Grow from Nearly $3.6 Billion in 2016 to $4.6 Billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 5.5% Between 2016 and 2021.
This report highlights the current and future market potential of culture media, sera and reagents used in cell culture along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, and technological advancement, and patent analysis, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in market growth. The report also covers market projections to 2023 and market shares for key market players.
- Detailed overview and industry analysis of the global markets for media, sera and reagents used in cell culture within the biotechnology industry
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, China, India, Japan, Middle East and Africa
- Quantification of market potential by various segments of the media, sera and reagents as well as composition formula, geographical regions and end users
- Assessment of the market dynamics and elaboration on the influence of competitive environment, regulatory scenario, technological advancement, and the economic factors that are and will shape the marketplace
- Information on different types of cell cultures and products from cell culture technology as well as the advantages and disadvantages for the use of various types of media
- Discussion covering the applications of cell culture technology with an emphasis on usage in the research, production, and contract segments
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Athena Environmental Science, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, CellGenix, GE Healthcare, Lonza, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Athena Environmental Sciences, Inc.
- Atlanta Biologicals (Bio-Techne Corp.)
- Becton, Dickinson And Company
- Bovogen Biologicals Pty Ltd.
- Cell Culture Technologies
- Cellgenix Gmbh
- Corning Incorporated
- Fujifilm Holdings Corp.
- GE Healthcare
- Gemini Bio-Products, Inc.
- Merck Kgaa
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Peprotech, Inc.
- Promocell Gmbh
- Reprocell, Inc.
- Sartorius AG
- Takara Bio, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Product Type
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by End User
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 Regulatory Scenarios
Chapter 9 Recent Technological Advancements in the Cell Culture Industry
Chapter 10 Patent Analysis
Chapter 11 Industry Structure
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
Chapter 13 Appendix: Abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ls2xv9/global_markets?w=4