DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medicare's New Market-Based Reimbursement System for Clinical Laboratory Testing: Tipping Point Ahead for U.S. Labs in 2018" webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This online training will cover PAMA mandates, CMS regulatory requirements, guidance and related government reports on implementing a new Medicare market-based Part B fee schedule for laboratory services.
Why Should You Attend:
This webinar details the methodology and related requirements adopted by CMS for developing a revised Medicare Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule (CLFS) using rates paid by private health insurance companies, Medicaid Managed Care Organizations and Medicare Advantage plans. Key changes covered include the market-based data approach that Medicare uses to set payment rates; the switchover to a national fee schedule creating a single payment rate nationwide for each test without local variation; and the creation of a new category of tests, Advanced Diagnostic Laboratory Tests (ADLTs) and the different pricing methods and reporting periods for existing and new ADLTs.
- Find out how Medicare rates for high volume tests will change in 2018
- Determine how higher-priced payments for genetic & molecular tests will fare under the new market-based Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule
- Discover which tests registered the largest reductions and those that recorded the highest increases under the preliminary pricing scheme
- Understand how CMS is handling pricing for those test codes with insufficient private payor payment data available
- Assess the position of CMS about pricing automated test panels under its revised Medicare payment scheme
- Learn about the latest guidance relating to Advanced Diagnostic Laboratory Tests (ADLTs)
- Explain the process for commenting on the preliminary PAMA market-based payment rates and its impact on final CMS pricing decisions
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k35srb/medicares_new?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.