“NIRI Boston is the leading source for knowledge, networking and professional development within the New England investor relations community,” said incoming NIRI Boston President, James Hillier. “During the past year we enacted a mentorship program, launched a new chapter website with additional member resources and hosted multiple compelling events including education on MiFID II, investor engagement and analyst days. With a diverse and talented Board in place for the 2018-2019 programming year, I am looking forward to another great year of providing unique, high-quality educational and networking opportunities for our members.”
The NIRI Boston Chapter Board members for 2018-2019 are as follows:
- President: James Hillier, Vice President of Investor Relations at IPG Photonics Corporation
- Treasurer: Jeff Bray, Vice President of Investor Relations at Rapid7, Inc.
- Secretary & Communications Committee Chair: Jackie Marcus, Assistant Vice President at Alpha IR Group
- Past President, Advocacy Ambassador & Programming Committee Chair: Rob Bradley, IRC, Vice President of Investor Relations at LogMeIn, Inc.
- Director & Programming Committee Member: Carlo Tanzi, Principal & Co-Founder Kendall Investor Relations
- Director & Membership Committee Chair: Andy Blanchard, Vice President of Corporate Relations at Teradyne, Inc.
- Director & Membership Committee Member: Jamie Bernard, IRC, Senior Associate at Sharon Merrill Associates
- Director & Membership Committee Member: Joshua Brodsky, Director of Investor Relations & Corporate Communications at Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Director & Sponsorship Committee Chair: Steve Cantor, Vice President of Corporate Relations at Entegris, Inc.
- Director & Sponsorship Committee Member: Gerry Gould, Vice President of Investor Relations at Haemonetics Corporation
- Director & Sponsorship Committee Member: Adam Bromley, Senior Vice President, Corporate Finance & Director of Investor Relations, Boston Private Financial Holdings
- Director & Communications Committee Member: Candice Ellis, Manager, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications, Acceleron Pharma
- Director & Communications Committee Member: Geoff Grande, Head of Communications, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- Honorary Directors: Jane McCahon, Telephone and Data Systems, Inc.; Karen Warren, Hasbro, Inc. (retired); Maureen Wolff, Sharon Merrill Associates
About NIRI Boston
Established in 1970, the Boston Chapter of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI Boston) is one of the largest and oldest chapters of NIRI, a professional association of investor relations practitioners, corporate officers and consultants responsible for strategic communication among corporate management, the investing public and the financial community. Members of NIRI Boston represent public and private companies throughout New England from all major industrial markets and stock exchanges.