DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Transplant Diagnostics Market by Technology, Product, Application, Type, End User - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global transplant diagnostics market is projected to reach USD 4.91 billion by 2023 from USD 3.44 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 7.4%.
Increasing number of transplantation procedures, technological advancements in the field of transplant diagnostics, increasing public-private funding for target research activities, and growing burden of infectious diseases are some of the factors responsible for the growth of this market.
However, the high procedural cost for next-generation sequencing (NGS) and PCR-based diagnostics assays and limited availability of reimbursements for target procedures are expected to limit the optimal adoption of transplant diagnostics during the forecast period.
On the basis of technology, the transplant diagnostics market is segmented into molecular (PCR based assay and sequencing-based assay technologies) and non-molecular assays. The molecular assay technology segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the technological benefits of molecular assays such as low turnaround time, high procedural efficacy, study of multiple samples, and real-time sample analysis.
Key Market Drivers
- Increasing Number of Transplant Procedures
- Technological Advancements in the Field of Transplant Diagnostics
- Increasing Public-Private Funding for Target Research Activities
- Growing Burden of Infectious Diseases
Key Market Restraints
- High Procedural Cost of NGS and PCR-Based Diagnostic Assays
- Limited Reimbursements for Target Procedures
Key Market Opportunities
- Rising Adoption of Cross-Matching and Chimerism Testing During Pre- & Post-Transplantation
- Increasing Public Awareness About Organ Donation and Transplantation Across Emerging Countries
Key Market Challenges
- Significant Gap Between the Number of Organ Donors and Organs Required Annually
- Procedural and Technical Limitations Associated With Donor-Recipient Screening
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Transplant Diagnostics Market, By Product and Services
7 Transplant Diagnostics Market, By Technology
8 Transplant Diagnostics Market, By Transplant Type
9 Transplant Diagnostics Market, By Application
10 Transplant Diagnostics Market, By End User
11 Transplant Diagnostics Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Biomrieux SA
- F. Hoffman-La Roche Limited
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bgbqbd/4_91_billion?w=4