DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australian Facilities Management Market Competitive Analysis, 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The facilities management (FM) competitive landscape in Australia is mature yet highly competitive. The high outsourcing rate and mature end-user sectors continue to position the Australian market attractively to service providers. The domestic market is led by several established service providers, most of which observed strong performances during 2014-2016, resulting in minimal change in market share during the period. Despite the maturity of the domestic FM market, the market is perceived to be highly potent by both local and foreign service providers, which may be attributed to the high awareness among end users, with opportunities arising from the expiring of existing contracts. Many large corporations have in place guideline to test the market after engaging the same providers for a specific period or contract terms. The market is expected to be driven by the growing needs among certain end-user sectors such as healthcare and education, cost controlling measures from established service providers which resulted in longer term contracts, and continued outsourcing from the public sector.
Key Issues Addressed:
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the factors contributing and deterring market development? How do these factors affect the market?
- Who are the key market players in the market and what is their market positioning?
- How do competitors operate in the market? What are the strategies taken by each key market player?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? What M&As have the market witnessed recently?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zrm6cw/australian?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.