This report addresses the global market for microfluidics devices and applications, from 2016 (base year) through 2022. Microfluidic devices are defined, in general terms, as devices that handle very small (e.g., micro- or nanoliter) volumes of fluids.
The study includes the following major elements:
- Executive summary.
- Microfluidic components and systems.
- Microfluidic fabrication technologies.
- Major end-user markets and applications.
- Global microfluidic market trends from 2016 through 20227.
- Industry structure, market shares and ownership trends.
- Factors that will influence the long-term development of microfluidic technologies.
- 24 tables
- An overview of the global market for microfluidic technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- A thorough evaluation of the technical and business environments surrounding the emerging microfluidic systems market
- Examination of the current and potential applications of the technologies and an assessment of their importance in the context of emerging market paradigms
- The trends that will shape the future of microfluidic technologies and markets, and their impacts
- A patent analysis for new and emerging technologies
Comprehensive company profiles of Major Players in the Market
including Abbott Laboratories, Advion Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc.,
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Hp Inc., Issys, Microfluidic Systems Inc., And
Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Abbott Laboratories
- Advanced Micro Patterning Llc.
- Advion Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc
- Alere Inc.
- Biacore International Ab
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Caliper Life Sciences
- Compactgtl Plc
- Debiotech SA
- Dionex Corp.
- Ehrfeld Mikrotechnik Gmbh
- Eksigent Technologies
- Fluidigm Corp.
- Gamidor Diagnostics Ltd.
- Gyros Protein Technologies AB
- HP Inc.
- Intellisense Software
- Maxwell Sensors
- Micralyne Inc.
- Microchips Biotech Inc.
- Microfluidic Systems Inc.
- Seiko Epson Corp.
- Tecan Group Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lnm6vf/microfluidics?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.