DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Drug Technologies: Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The objective of the current report is to provide the readers with updated market estimates for the diagnostics and therapeutics market. This report also highlights current and future market potential for breast cancer therapeutics along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, pipeline drugs, blockbuster drugs and other diagnostic and therapeutic development.
The report includes breast cancer epidemiology including global and regional prevalence, incidence and mortality rates; regulatory environment for markers and therapeutics along with recent regulatory approvals, current and new technologies, market projections and market share for key market players. Market drivers, trends and potential regional market opportunities for diagnostics and therapeutics are also identified in this report.
The report details currently available diagnostic breast cancer screening tests, breast cancer staging and prognostic technology advancements, predictive diagnostic tests and the latest therapy developments for breast cancer treatment. This study evaluates available tumor marker-based predictive companion tests and FDA approved drugs for treating breast cancer. Screening biomarkers, pipeline analysis, patent analysis and reimbursement scenarios are some additions to the current report.
- 36 data tables and 47 additional tables
- Country-specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Germany, Italy, China, India, Japan, and South Korea
- Estimated revenue of the global mammography, biopsy, companion diagnostic IVD, and therapeutic markets by various segments and subsegments
- Identification of key market dynamics, trends, and opportunities
- Insight into mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, strategies, and research-and-development activities
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abbvie Inc.
- Astrazeneca Plc
- Atossa Genetics Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- CCC Diagnostics Llc
- Eli Lilly And Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
- Nanostring Technologies
- Novartis International Ag
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Puma Biotechnology Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ttcnkh/breast_cancer?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.