This report covers global markets for the metallocene-catalyzed versions of the following resins/elastomers: LLDPE, HDPE, VLDPE, polypropylene, and EPDM, along with the more recently introduced variants known as polyolefin plastomers (POPs) and polyolefin elastomers (POEs). Important competitive non-metallocene-based resins will also be covered.
Major global producers are covered in terms of key trade-named products. Applications of metallocene resins/elastomers will be covered, including films used in non-food packaging, non-packaging films, consumer/industrial packaging, flexible food packaging, rigid food packaging, shrink/stretch films, wire/cable, hose/tubing, polymer modification, medical products and automotive products.
Metallocene resin/elastomer producers, including specific trade named products, will be covered along with up-to-date information on joint ventures, licensing arrangements, new technologies, and patents.
- 30 data tables and 11 additional tables
- A detailed overview and industry analysis of the global market for metallocene-catalyzed resins and elastomers
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Characterization and quantification of metallocene materials and segmentation of the market by type, application, end-user industries etc.
- Elaboration on the influence of government regulations, current technology, and the economic factors that are and will shape the marketplace
- Identification of end-use markets and materials that would be replaced by metallocene polymers
Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market,
including Borealis AG, Dow Chemical Corp., ExxonMobil Chemical
Company, Japan Polychem Corp., and Total Petrochemicals
- Borealis AG
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC
- Daelim Corp.
- Dow Chemical
- Exxonmobil Chemical Company
- Ineos Olefins And Polymers
- Japan Polychem Corp.
- LG Chemical Ltd.
- Lummus Novalen Technology Gmbh
- Lyondellbasell Industries
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Total Petrochemicals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/353c73/metallocene?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.