DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Technology: Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
While this report will discuss applicable complementary technologies, it will not go into the market specifics of these complementary technologies. Of particular note are the majority of reagents used for PCR, as there is significant overlap between the reagents used for digital PCR and those used for real-time PCR. This report will focus on the equipment used for digital PCR, reagents specific to the technology, and any particular applications. There will be significant discussion of the end users, including academia, industry, clinical laboratories, and other users.
- 14 data tables and 7 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for digital polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, and estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of key manufacturers, suppliers, users, and a variety of factors influencing demand
- Relevant Patent analyses
Novel uses for digital PCR are driving increased adoption of the technology, particularly in sectors such as agriculture, food, and environmental science. Integration of digital PCR in next-generation sequencing (NGS) workflows as a means of detecting the quality of samples have also encouraged the spread of digital PCR.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp.
- Ande Corp
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Biological Dynamics Inc.
- Boreal Genomics Corp.
- Caredx Inc.
- Caris Life Sciences, Inc.
- Celula Inc.
- Exact Sciences Corp.
- Fluidigm Corp.
- Genetic Technologies Ltd.
- Integen X, Inc.
- Laboratory Corp. Of America (Labcorp)
- Luminex Corp.
- Natera Inc.
- Nugen Technologies Inc.
- Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc.
- Population Bio Inc
- Rarecells Sas
- Roche Diagnostics Operations, Inc.
- Stilla Technologies
- Sysmex Inostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Tocagen, Inc.
- Viomics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z27jpt/digital?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.