DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Flame Retardant Chemicals: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study is an in-depth evaluation of flame retardant chemicals by type and by end-use application between the years 2017 and 2023. This report deals with flame retardant chemical additives, and not with products such as Nafion that are inherently flame retardant.
According to a 2017 study published by the Center for Fire Statistics, there were 3.5 fires reported per 1,000 inhabitants in the world for 2015, the most recent year for which data are available from this source. Thousands of people died worldwide as a result of these fires. Of the 31 countries covered in the CTIF report, the U.S. reported the most fires. The U.S. National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) reported more than 1.3 million fires in the U.S. in 2016. In the U.S., fires resulted in 3,390 civilian deaths, 14,650 civilian injuries and $10.6 billion in property damage.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Albemarle Corp.
- Almatis Gmbh
- Ampacet Corp.
- Amspec Chemical Corp.
- Apexical Inc.
- Arkema SA
- Azonetwork UK Ltd.
- Barricade International Inc.
- Basf SE
- Bayer AG
- Bureau Of Electronic And Appliance Repair, Home Furnishings And Thermal Insulation
- Centers For Disease Control And Prevention
- Clariant AG
- Clariant Specialty Chemicals
- Climax Molybdenum Co.
- Daihachi Chemical Industry
- Daihachi Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Dover Chemical Corp.
- Dow Chemical Co.
- E.I. Dupont De Nemours And Co.
- Flame Retardants-Online
- Freeport-Mcmoran Copper And Gold Inc.
- Huber Engineered Materials
- Icc Industries Inc.
- International Organization Of Fire And Rescue Services
- International Protective Coatings Corp.
- Interplastic Corp.
- Israel Chemicals Ltd.
- Italmatch Chemicals Spa
- J.M. Huber Corp.
- Japan Fire Retardant Association (Jfra)
- Kyowa Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Lanxess AG
- Lhoist SA
- Martin Marietta Magnesia Specialties Llc
- Martin Marietta Materials Inc.
- Minerals Technologies
- Nihon Seiko Ltd.
- Nyacol Nano Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sfv82x/flame_retardant?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.