This research report categorizes the gold market by the type of establishments it caters to, these include jewelry, bars and coins and technology.
- 93 tables
- Regional coverage for Eastern Europe, Western Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Middle East, and Asia-Pacific
- Country specific analysis for USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Brazil, China, India, Japan and Australia
- Information on market growth factors, such as drivers, restraints, and trends along with market characteristics
- Coverage of the future commercial potential for key market segments
- Company profiles of major gold mining companies, providers of gold mining equipment, and marketers and distributors of new gold including AngloGold Ashanti Ltd, Barrick Gold Corp, Kinross Gold Corp, Newmont Mining Corp.
The global gold market growth outlook is stable with significant growth potential for gold mining. Emerging market growth, government investments in gold, revival of closed mines globally is driving the demand for gold. At the same time, there is mounting pressure on gold mining companies to reduce costs and improve margins.
The market is challenged by restraints such as depleting gold reserves, shortage of skilled labor, fatal mining accidents and increasing trade protectionism.
- Anglogold Ashanti Ltd.
- Barrick Gold Corp
- Kinross Gold Corp
- Newmont Mining Corp
- Zijin Mining Group Company Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8fcmx9/global_markets?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.